Girls do not need a specific MTB to join Girls School of Rock but must have access to a bike that is well-maintained and safe to ride. It is also a pre-requisite of the course that girls can ride a bike and have the fitness to spend an afternoon on and off the bike.
- Group size will not exceed 6
- Sessions for 7-9 year olds run from 1:30 – 4:00pm.
- Information about the format of the day will be sent out by email once a booking has been made
- Sessions will start and finish at the information board next to the Buzzards Nest carpark.
- Bikes are not provided but can be rented at Alpine Bikes.
- Bikes must be well-maintained and safe to ride – they do not need to be specific MTBs
- Helmets & gloves are compulsory