Girls do not need a specific MTB to join Girls School of Rock but must have access to a bike that is well-maintained and safe to ride. It is also a pre-requisite of the course that girls can ride a bike.
- Group size will not exceed 8
- Sessions for 7-9 year olds run from 1:30 – 4:00pm.
- Information about the format of the day will be sent out by email once a booking has been made
- Sessions will start and finish at the information board next to the Buzzards Nest carpark.
- Bikes are not provided but can be rented at Alpine Bikes.
- Bikes must be well-maintained and safe to ride – they do not need to be specific MTBs
- Helmets & gloves are compulsory
Every time you book a course or activity with Swift Trails we will donate £1 to the Tweed Valley Trail Association
We enjoy and benefit from a wonderful community of bikers here in the Tweed Valley who volunteer their free time to make sure the trails are maintained and safe to ride. They depend on voluntary contributions to continue their valuable work.
Tweed Valley Trail Association
The TVTA is a community group dedicated to the stewardship and development of the Tweed Valley mountain bike trail network.