Introducing our MTB “bitesize” courses
I have found that once women get to an intermediate level, they are often interested in focussing on a single technique to help them progress with their riding. So this year I have re-introduced a series of what I call “bitesize” sessions. We ran these sessions a few years ago and found them popular.
Here’s a list of dates I will be running in July/August
Thursday 22nd July 7:00pm – 9:30pm: Riding corners
Thursday 29th July 6:30pm – 9:00pm: Using manuals and front-wheel lifts to ride step-ups
Thursday 5th August 6:30pm – 9:00pm: Learn how to ride drops while carrying momentum
On these courses we will:
- Learn how to ride drop-offs whilst carrying momentum
- Use manual front-wheel lifts for clearing roots, rocks & small step-ups on the trail
- Use power-assisted front-wheel lifts for clearing step-ups
- Develop cornering technique on tighter, steeper & rougher corners
- Choose good lines for riding more challenging sections of trail – steeper descents, rock gardens, rolling drops & rooty sections
Are these sessions for me? You are comfortable riding red trails and you want to take your biking to the next level!
Good technique, generates control and that generates flow – these sessions will help you ride your bike rather than just feel a passenger on it!