Is this course for me? You are comfortable riding red trails and you want to take your biking to the next level!
Good technique, generates control and that generates flow – this course will help you ride your bike rather than just feel a passenger on it!
On this course we will:
- Learn how to ride drop-offs whilst carrying momentum
- Use manual front-wheel lifts for clearing roots, rocks & small step-ups on the trail
- Use power-assisted front-wheel lifts for clearing step-ups
- Develop cornering technique on tighter, steeper & rougher corners
- Choose good lines for riding more challenging sections of trail – steep descents, rock gardens & rooty sections
Every time you book a course or activity with Swift Trails we will donate £1 to either the Tweed Valley Trail Association or the Tweed Valley Bike Patrol.
We enjoy and benefit from a wonderful community of bikers here in the Tweed Valley who volunteer their free time to make sure the trails are maintained and safe to ride. They depend on voluntary contributions to continue their valuable work.
Tweed Valley Bike Patrol
The Tweed Valley Bike Patrol provides visitors to Glentress and Innerleithen Forests with the advantages of local knowledge, bike repair skills and emergency assistance from a team of skilled riders.
Tweed Valley Trail Association
The TVTA is a community group dedicated to the stewardship and development of the Tweed Valley mountain bike trail network.