At the end of the 4 week block:
- You will be in better shape!
- You will feel confident riding non-technical green and blue trails
- You will know what kit to carry and how to be equipped for biking in winter weather
- You will know how to carry out a bike safety check and fix a flat tyre & broken chain
- You will meet other women to bike and keep active with.
Is this suitable for me?
This course is great for those who have some experience riding bikes off-road and who are keen to build fitness & confidence and meet other women to bike with.
All you need is a well-serviced bike – ideally a hardtail but a fixed fork bike that can manage forest roads and woodland trails is also suitable – and a sense of fun and willingness to get out in all weathers!
Each session will end with coffee and dare I say it cake (or carrot sticks!) at the Glentress Hotel
Every time you book a course or activity with Swift Trails we will donate £1 to the Tweed Valley Trail Association
We enjoy and benefit from a wonderful community of bikers here in the Tweed Valley who volunteer their free time to make sure the trails are maintained and safe to ride. They depend on voluntary contributions to continue their valuable work.
Tweed Valley Trail Association
The TVTA is a community group dedicated to the stewardship and development of the Tweed Valley mountain bike trail network.